Air Collection Throw
Angelically airy, luxurious light wool is 100% natural, renewable, biodegradable, naturally breathable, incredibly soft, making it ideal for cozy comfort in warmer climates and supremely versatile accent for bed, chaise, or sofa
New Zealand sheep farmers are committed to growing the most valuable wool in the world using exacting standards while championing sustainable, humane and trusted methods. Lithuania craftspeople then carry on their heritage of skilled weaving techniques to produce our preciously soft and unique hand-woven throw
Made with the finest wool fibres, our throw is softer than cashmere and smoother than silk. Finished with a delicate fringe, this temperate weave offers supreme comfort
Presented in five-star hotels, resorts and spas, our Merino wool throw experience is valued for its high quality and transcendent comfort
- Hand Wash or Eco-Dry Clean Only
- Store folded, not on a hanger, in a cool dry place, do not store in plastic. To fluff, gently shake or brush with your hand
FINE WOOL WASH
- Washing wool is really easy and may be hand or machine washed
- Wool garments should be washed on the wool setting (usually gentle action at 40°C). If your washing machine does not have a wool cycle, use the cold water wash or wash cycle for delicates
- 1 – Use a neutral, mild detergent that is preferably Woolmark recommended (look for the Woolmark symbol on the packet)
- 2 – It is recommended that the throw is flat dried after washing
- Hand washing wool is really quick and easy. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be out of the laundry in no time.
- Handwash in clean, lukewarm water, approximately 30°C, using a mild and gentle detergent. Allow to soak for a period of 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly firstly in lukewarm water, then finally in cold water. Lay flat to dry
- To carefully flat dry wool clothing it is recommended it is placed on a pale coloured or white towel, and one which is free from lint.
- Special garment drying mesh screens are also available, which are designed to fit over the bathtub. These tend to speed up the drying process. When placing the throw on a towel to dry, gently knead it by hand into shape and size, and remove as many creases or folds as possible