Plushly thin, authentic Egyptian Cotton™, the choice of luxury hotels globally for more than twenty years – now available for your home
Grown on the fertile banks of the Nile River, CEA authenticated Gold Seal™ 100% Egyptian ultra-long fibre cotton’s trusted lineage for quality, longevity and opulent feel.
Chosen by luxury hoteliers for more than two decades for its enduring high standards of excellence
Rippled pattern, plushly thin and lush to the touch, designed for optimum absorbency
- Water temp up to 190ºF/90ºC
- Separate colors from whites
- Pre-soak is not required
- May use non-chlorine bleach or Benzene for minor stains
- Anionic Softener may be used in moderation
- Tumble dry up to 190ºF/90ºC
- Toss Friendsheep Organic Eco Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer: 3+ for small loads, 6+ for larger loads
Eliminate dryer sheets with Fair Trade, zero-waste Organic Eco Dryer Balls. Their natural gentle tumbling movement assists to further separate your items, allowing the heat to better flow and naturally reduce wrinkles, static cling, and drying time.
These 100% organic New Zealand wool dryer balls are individually hand-made with love by artisanal women in the Himalayan Valley of Kathmandu in Nepal.