Intricate two-tone reversible feather light weave of fine 100% Italian Merino Wool from generations of sheep farmers who use the purest natural resources of fresh air, sun, grass and water to augment your décor or wardrobe
A completely renewable fibre cultivated by generations of Italian sheep farmers harkening back to biblical times
The finest micron fibres, woven into two-tone, reversible design finished with two-sided fringe, this temperate weave offers sublime comfort. Savor the light-weight warmth of pure Merino wool
Presented in five-star hotels, resorts and spas, our Merino wool throw experience is valued for its high quality and transcendent comfort
- Hand Wash or Eco-Dry Clean Only
- Store folded, not on a hanger, in a cool dry place, do not store in plastic. To fluff, gently shake or brush with your hand
FINE WOOL WASH
- Washing wool is really easy and may be hand or machine washed
- Wool garments should be washed on the wool setting (usually gentle action at 40°C). If your washing machine does not have a wool cycle, use the cold water wash or wash cycle for delicates
- 1 – Use a neutral, mild detergent that is preferably Woolmark recommended (look for the Woolmark symbol on the packet)
- 2 – It is recommended that the throw is flat dried after washing
- Hand washing wool is really quick and easy. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be out of the laundry in no time.
- Handwash in clean, lukewarm water, approximately 30°C, using a mild and gentle detergent. Allow to soak for a period of 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly firstly in lukewarm water, then finally in cold water. Lay flat to dry
- To carefully flat dry wool clothing it is recommended it is placed on a pale coloured or white towel, and one which is free from lint.
- Special garment drying mesh screens are also available, which are designed to fit over the bathtub. These tend to speed up the drying process. When placing the throw on a towel to dry, gently knead it by hand into shape and size, and remove as many creases or folds as possible