Renowned for distinguished craftsmanship and expertise in textiles, woven by artisans in Portugal, our highly textured mat is a delightful tactile innovation to greet your feet
Made in Portugal from 100% sustainably farmed cotton, woven to 1050 GSM by a curated composite system blending the strongest cotton fibers – for ideal absorbency and softness
Woven by skilled artisans for a highly textured sole sensation for your feet
Proven choice for 15+ years by hundreds of five-star hotels, spas and resorts globally for durable design and matching robe and towels
- Water temp of minimum 140º but less than 190º
- Separate colors from whites
- Pre-soak is not required
- May use non-chlorine bleach or Benzene for minor stains
- Anionic Softener may be used in moderation
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toss Friendsheep Organic Eco Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer: 3+ for small loads, 6+ for larger loads
Eliminate dryer sheets with Fair Trade, zero-waste Organic Eco Dryer Balls. Their natural gentle tumbling movement assists to further separate your items, allowing the heat to better flow and naturally reduce wrinkles, static cling, and drying time.
These 100% organic New Zealand wool dryer balls are individually hand-made with love by artisanal women in the Himalayan Valley of Kathmandu in Nepal.