Printed Yarn Blanket
Sought-after skilled Portuguese artisans print on each long-fibre cotton yarn strand before the weaving process for an exquisite yet subtle one of a kind piece for massage bed or any living area
Made in Portugal – 100% sustainably farmed cotton, woven by a curated system blending the strongest cotton fibers
Exquisite artisanal blanket warms any room as a one of a kind statement piece
Chosen by eco-chic hotels, resorts and spas who appreciate high-skill craftsmanship and unique one-up design
- Water temp of minimum 140º but less than 190º
- Separate colors from whites
- Pre-soak is not required
- May use non-chlorine bleach or Benzene for minor stains
- Anionic Softener may be used in moderation
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toss Friendsheep Organic Eco Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer: 3+ for small loads, 6+ for larger loads
Eliminate dryer sheets with Fair Trade, zero-waste Organic Eco Dryer Balls. Their natural gentle tumbling movement assists to further separate your items, allowing the heat to better flow and naturally reduce wrinkles, static cling, and drying time.
These 100% organic New Zealand wool dryer balls are individually hand-made with love by artisanal women in the Himalayan Valley of Kathmandu in Nepal.